Co-founded 2 rapidly-growing digital startups. Launched 40+ web & mobile products. Generated $1M+ to people on Upwork marketplace.
Growing every day. Learning and making mistakes. Sharing my journey.
I write about 💥productivity & self-improvement, 🚀startups & IT, 👨🏻💻 freelancing, career & remote work.
✉️Join the newsletter
Let's grow together →
12 Reasons I Made My Website and Blog In Notion
In early 2021 I started thinking about a personal blog website to grow my digital presence. Considering all the latest tech industry changes, I was hesitant to immediately stick to conventional options like WordPress and Webflow. Rather, I wanted to make a proper analysis of the currently available platforms on the market and substantiate my choice.
App Store 30% Developer Cut: All You Need To Know
In exchange for providing the infrastructure, distribution channels, and support, Apple and Google ask for a commission from app creators. Simply said, they allow developers to easily publish their apps in front of millions of people, and declare that the price for it is 30% of their revenue.
How to Have 36 Hours in a Day: The Ultimate Guide
The approach described in this article may appear rough, pragmatic, and not suitable for people that live in a moment. You might find ideas shared in this post candidly dispassionate. I decided to write this story to tell how the minor changes to trivial things changed my life experience within a short period of time.
What will you find in my blog and newsletter?
- 📖The most powerful insights from best-selling books
- ⚙️How to make simple and effective systems for personal productivity
- 🚀Founder's lessons and challenges of building online startups
- 💻Product manager's insights about creating web and mobile products that users love
- 👨🏻💻Building career on freelance digital marketplaces
- ⭐Strategies for marketing and brand management
You will find it useful if:
- You have a growth mindset — you are willing to learn, continuously discover, explore, willing to fail
- You have an existing business or think about having one
- You are into digital products: designer, developer, product manager, content creator, marketer
- You want to build your career and earn more